Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yummy and thoughtful!


Last week Bill had to work late a couple of days. One night he went out to eat with his boss and co workers from out of town. At the end of the meal his boss told him to pick out a dessert and bring it home to me! A very nice surprise for me! This was the triple chocolate cake. It was very yummy! The cake was so moist, and the frosting was more like a chocolate mousse. I even shared with my girls, and they both thought it was very yummy too!

3 comments:

Stacie Hoefler said...

This looks delicious! What restaurant did he go to?!

Cara said...

I think the restaurant was called Red Stone. It's a pretty fancy restaurant! I have never been there, but I think Bill liked it.

kinneyland said...

That is a nice surprise. I wish dessert would just show up at my door some days!