Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Candy!

So, when it comes to holiday's, and the candy associated with them, Easter is by far my most favorite Holiday candy. There's just something about chocolate in the shape of an egg! And all those pastel colors just scream "eat me, eat me!" My favorite would probably have to be the reece's peanut butter cup eggs....Yum! I like the milk chocolate solid eggs, the mini cadbury eggs, lipstick eggs(malted milk robbin's eggs), and the milk chocolate eggs with the shell. Now, there are some Easter candies that I don't perfer! Like jelly beans are just not my thing. Also, Peeps! I just don't understand them! They are really cute to look at for sure, but sticking one in your mouth is just not good! Especially if they have been sitting out!! I don't understand how that makes them better! All and all though, it's just a yummy time of year!
I hope you all have a very Blessed Easter!!
He is Risen, He is Risen indeed!


No comments: