Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Camping 2009!

This year we went camping at Sakatah Lake state park near Faribault, MN. It was a nice time! 50 people went this year! The food was so good! I was so full after every meal! Bill got to do some fishing, and caught a fish for the very first time! He even cleaned it and cooked it! I even tried it, and it was pretty good! Hannah even tried her hand at fishing a bit. She only caught some see weed though:) Bill and Hannah also got to try Geo cashing. They also got to do a couple of bike rides! I biked to the ice cream shop in town that everyone went too! They had kids cones for 50 cents! I got a reece's pb cup flurry though! It was a nice bike ride. 3 miles one way, and the trail was nice and flat! The weather was really great! It did rain the first night and morning, but other than that, I can't complain! The campfires were great, and so was the company! It was a very nice camping trip!





2 comments:

kinneyland said...

That looks awesome. And reminds me we were planning to go camping this weekend but are not ready at all!

sarahepm said...

Oh my word!! I've camped in this same spot!! Now I totally get what you were saying about the bathroom and the water pump! It was the sasme when I was there!!