Friday, August 27, 2010

Can You Figure it Out?!

One of the biggest comments we get about our three girls is how they all look alike!! When Sophia was born, we thought she was a little bit different looking from the other two. When we look back at pictures though, sometimes they are a little hard to tell apart!! The cool Google face feature even has a tough time telling who is who!! So, what do you think? Are these pictures of the same babies, or if they are different, can you tell which one would be Hannah or Lillian or Sophia?






How about with these cute bath towel ones? Can you tell who is who?










Let me know what you think! And I can let you know who is who!:)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Here are my guesses:

1a: Hannah
1b: Lilly
1c: Sophia

2a: Sophia
2b: Lilly
2c: Hannah

Though, I won't be surprised if I get them all wrong because I didn't know you when Hannah and Lilly were babies and I hardly ever see you now!! They all look very similar though.

Fun post!

Stephanie said...

I think Lisa is right. :)

Anonymous said...

I had the same guesses. :)

-Amanda S.