Saturday, July 19, 2008

A nice Surprise

A few days ago I woke up to a nice surprise! I went in the girls room to get them up for the day, and they had hung a Happy Birthday banner on the wall. Then on Hannah's kitchen there were three party hats. She made us each put one on, and then she got her and Lillian to sing me Happy Birthday. Then, she whipped out a present that was hiding under her kitchen. Lillian was like, "it's cookies!" Hannah was like, "you aren't suppose to tell!" It was funny! And, it was cookies. Newman O's to be exact. The are organic oreo's, and I think they are way better! Anyways! I thought Hannah did such a wonderful job in helping arrange such a wonderful surprise!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool. What a great surprise party!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cara