Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bill's Surprise Party!


Well, I was able to pull it off! Last week I threw a surprise party for Bill, because he is turning the big 3-0! I planned this for a long time!!! And was really nervous before he arrived, but everything worked out, and he had no idea that he was coming to his party!

He said he had a great time, so all the hard work was worth it! I was so thankful for everyone who came, and everyone who helped out!


Maybe I should have put 30 candles on the cake, but instead I just bought these cool candles that had the number 30 on them!

I had people take a quiz about Bill. My mom actually scored 13 out of 20 when I asked her to test the quiz out. The highest scored at the party was 11.
Here are some of the things that Bill said are his favorite.
His favorite color, black.
His favorite meal of the day, breakfast.
His favorite football team, The Chicago Bears.
His favorite baseball team, The MN Twins.
His favorite super hero, Spiderman.
His favorite Bible Character, Timothy.
His favorite current T.V. series, Chuck!

I hope you had a Happy Birthday Bill!!!

2 comments:

kinneyland said...

Impressive!
I'm sure he had a great time, I hope you did too.

aja said...

happy birthday!!!
love ya!
aja