Sunday, October 26, 2008

One of the Best things I've Ever Received!

I just have to say that Aunt Bea Rocks! She goes to Hershey PA every year on business, and says that sometimes she smells chocolate in the air! How cool is that? But a sad thing happened this year. She found out that the Hershey factory is moving to Mexico! How crazy is that! How sad! Anyways....in past years she has brought me back some pretty cool stuff, like the world's largest Hershey's Kiss, and a big Hershey bar with my name written on it. I didn't think you could top those things! Although, I think the thing she brought me this year takes the cake by far! The World's Largest Hershey Bar! Check this thing out!


It's so huge! 5 luscious lbs of pure Hershey's chocolate!


There is 50 servings. If you do the the math.....there is 240 calories per serving. So, if I ate the whole thing by myself that would be a whopping 12,000 calories! I haven't opened it yet. I need to wait a bit, cause when I open it I know there is no going back! But don't worry, I won't eat it all myself! My two little girls wouldn't let me get away with that:)
Thanks Aunt Bea!

1 comment:

kinneyland said...

wowzers! I'd be scared to open it too!
We bought Halloween candy last week and I have been able to stay away from it so far, but next week is going to be a different story.