Monday, November 24, 2008

A Cute Little Story

Yesterday when we were driving home from church, Lillian made us all smile! When the radio is on, it's always on KTIS. Lillian has become quite opinionated about the songs that come on, saying that she either likes the song, or doesn't like the song! This one random song comes on and Lillian says, "Mama, I don't like this song!" I reply, "Sorry sweetie!" Then she replies again, "Mama, I don't like this song!" So I reply, "Sorry you don't like the song! I'm not changing it, so if you don't like it, cover your ears!" I said this, not thinking that she would really do it. But, I looked back at her and she had her hands over her ears, which was very cute! The funny part is next though. While having her hands over her ears Hannah asks her, "So can you hear anything Lilly?" And Lillian replys, "Nope!" :)

No comments: