Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fun Vacation

We got to go to Michigan for 6 days to hang out with my family, and celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. Here are some highlights:

Getting to go to the cone corner and get play dough ice cream! Which is blue moon ice cream with chunks of cookie dough. Yum!

Picking blueberries. (see post below:)

Bill getting to drive a four wheeler for the first time, and having him take me for a ride on it. I'm brave:)

Bowling 6 games of bowling with Bill and my sister.

Bill and I getting away for two nights! So relaxing and quiet!

Driving around Presque Isle in Marquette. Very beautiful!

Eating at Bonanza. I love the ice cream machine!

Eating at the Casa Calabria. This being the restaurant that I ate at for my junior prom. The garlic bread was sooooooo good that we couldn't even believe it!

Getting to shop at Shopko.

Going to Jilbert's dairy barn and getting superman ice cream.

Eating at the congress. Their pizza is really good!!!

Buying a new card game, and playing it with Bill. King's corner.

Seeing family.

It was a fun time, and went fast. Funny how so much of the hight lights involved food:)

No comments: