Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Riding until you're sick!


Some people thought we were crazy, because amidst Bill playing all these softball games, he and I got to go to valley fair for a whole evening. We got there at 5:30, and stayed until 11:30. It was fun. Riding rides now though, is so much different for me after having kids. I used to just go and go, and do every thrill ride, and carnival ride. Now, not so much! Every ride we went on, I was like, "why do I keep doing this?!" Bill even convinced me to ride on the front of steel venom. I am just glad that I didn't have my glasses on for some of the rides so I really couldn't see as much as I could of! We got to ride the newest wooden roller coaster renegade, which was a good one. We did super swing twice, and wild thing three times. The worst ride though was a carnival one. The monster as they called it, but I remember it as the octopus. Once the ride started our cart did not stop spinning, and all I could see was streaking lights. I was feeling pretty nauseous after that, so we just did two more rides and then had to go, cause I don't think I could have stomached another one!
The picture is us drinking a strawberry smoothie. It was really refreshing!

No comments: