Monday, April 7, 2008

Growing up!

It came as a surprise yesterday when Hannah came up to me and said, "my tooth is wiggly!" Yup, she has a loose tooth!! I couldn't believe it! It was fortunate that she also had her first dentist appointment scheduled today! They said that it's usually 5 to 6 years old when you start loosing your teeth, but that it wasn't crazy uncommon to start at 4. Hannah did teeth early....getting her first teeth at 5 months. And they say the earlier you teeth, the earlier you loose them. It just makes her seem older to me! We told her that when she looses it, if she puts it under her pillow, she will get money. She thought that was so funny!! But, felt very excited that she had the potential to get money! We'll just have to see how long before it actually comes out!

1 comment:

kinneyland said...

Interesting, I guess the idea of putting a tooth under your pillow and waiting for it to be exchanged with money is a funny concept. I've never really thought about it.