Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kind of Crazy

I went to work out at the YMCA in Eagan this morning, and I saw an interesting person there! I was on an elliptical, and all of a sudden I see Tim Pawlenty(the governor of MN) walk by to use some of the weight machines! I wasn't sure if it was him at first, but someone else looked at me to see if I saw the same thing too! So then I was curious if people would go up to him or not, but I only saw one person do that. So I just continued my work out, and towards the end he ended up on a weight machine next to me, so I just said, "are you Tim Pawlenty?" And he said yes, so I shook his hand. It was quite the crazy experience!

2 comments:

rustyspark said...

Sure, I sit through 2 hours of caucusing and 8hours of BPOU convention's... and YOU get to meet the Governor. Live is so unfair! :)

kinneyland said...

That is crazy! I'm impressed you talked to him.