Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Checking it off my list!

I, as I am sure that many other people do, have a list of stuff that I would like to do in my lifetime. I so far have been to a couple of Detroit Lions games, a couple of Detroit Tiger's games, and a Detroit Piston's game. Going to a Detroit Red Wings game was still on the list!
For Christmas we asked Bill's parents for Wild tickets, so they graciously gave us the money to buy tickets for when we wanted. We were looking online, and the Red Wings were going to come to town to play the Wild this past Saturday or in February, so we decided that we would try and go in February when they came. But then cool things started happening, like someone calling and saying they wanted to take the girls over night. Then we had to try and find tickets, which online they seemed really high priced. So, we randomly tried Craig's list. We found someone selling their two season tickets at face value. And they were willing to drive to West St. Paul to drop them off! And, they were 8 rows up from the ice! And, we avoided all those ticket fees! So, we very excitedly went to the game on Saturday night. It was a fun game! It went into over time, and then into a shoot out! The Detroit Red Wings won by one goal! Couldn't of asked for a much better game! It was so much fun to see Detroit too, and now I am able to check it off my list!


No comments: