Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas in Michigan

We traveled over some very snowy rivers and through some very snowy woods to get to Grandma's house this year! We left the Saturday that there was that big snow storm, and the snow pretty much followed us the whole way! We had a fun time though! Bill and Hannah got to snow mobile, and one time my dad put a sled on the back of the snow mobile, put Hannah and Lillian in the sled, and then drove the snow mobile to pull them! We got to see family. Do church on Christmas eve, and then a get together with my mom's side of the family. Then Christmas morning was just my family, and then we went to my other Grandma's after that. I got to visit with a friend from high school too, and go shopping at Shopko! It snowed almost everyday we were there. It was a good Christmas!


Hannah's Christmas dress
Lillian's Christmas dress
Bill and Cara on Christmas eve.

The family on Christmas eve.


My parents Christmas tree Christmas morning.

1 comment:

aja said...

oh...the girlies are sooo cute!
aja